Old November 10th 05, 08:13 PM
clifto

Default Edmund Fitzgerald - Thirtieth Anniversary

m II wrote:
clifto wrote:
And then there's anything by Dylan, for authentic sounds of mass animal
slaughter. Given my choice between the three, I'd opt instead for the
beautiful word pictures and lithe harmonies of, say, the Trashmen in
their ever-excellent Surfin' Bird.

That is one high energy piece of music. It's amazing what they did with
a half dozen words..

And the subtle nuance in the big vocal solo... *sigh* They just don't
write 'em like they used ta.

While I'm on the subject I have to give special mention to "Do The Crusher"
by The Crusher. Reason is, our new cat earned the name Dick the Bruiser,
and of course Bruiser and Crusher were cousins.