Old November 11th 05, 12:39 AM

Default Carl Stevenson Elected To IEEE Post

From: on Nov 10, 2:42 pm

wrote:

Many of us have sent him our congratulations.

Notice that Jimmie worded his sentence about "congratulations"
to NOT SPECIFICALLY SAY that J. P. Miccolis congratulated him.

Your reading comprehension is a bad as ever, Len.

WRONG. It is excellent.

Jimmie, YOUR MISTAKE was using vague adjectives as descriptors.

"Many of us" does NOT specifically include YOU.

You know that very well. Or did, once the Nuns spanked your
knuckles.

Try as you might, you aren't going to win message points by
manufacturing falsehoods or even brags about your writing
ability, the ones where you CLAIM to have said something
when you OBVIOUSLY did NOT do so.

Then let me say it another way:

I and many others sent him our congratulations.

Prove that. Prove the number of "many others."

Did you get a "group hug" together or what? :-)

Is that clear enough for ya?

Not really. All you've done is just more MISDIRECTION, trying
to avoid having obvious errors pointed out to you by saying
someone else "did wrong."

Now HOW DID YOU KNOW Carl was elected to anything? :-)

Don't give us some fogware bull**** about "you knew." The
results of the IEEE election were sent by private e-mail to
IEEE members on the same day as I posted the results.

You are NOT an IEEE member. I am a Life Member of the IEEE.

I will not expect any cogent answer from you. I will expect
some more fogware bull**** saying that *I* did something
"wrong" ("wrong" according to YOUR standards).