Old November 11th 05, 03:36 AM

Default Carl Stevenson Elected To IEEE Post

From: on Nov 10, 4:54 pm

From: on Nov 10, 2:42 pm
wrote:

Many of us have sent him our congratulations.

Notice that Jimmie worded his sentence about "congratulations"
to NOT SPECIFICALLY SAY that J. P. Miccolis congratulated him.

Your reading comprehension is a bad as ever, Len.

WRONG. It is excellent.

Dream on, Len. You messed up.

Oh, oh...it was bound to happen...J.P. Miccolis is becoming
a clone of Dudly the Imposter!

Tsk, everyone ELSE "makes mistakes," Jimmie doesn't.

Jimmie, YOUR MISTAKE was using vague adjectives as descriptors.
"Many of us" does NOT specifically include YOU.

Yes it does.

Tsk..."many of us" doesn't say anything specific at all.

What does/do "us" refer to?

How many is "many?" :-)

I and many others sent him our congratulations.

Prove that. Prove the number of "many others."

Why? You won't accept it anyway.

Jimmie: "Waaaa...waaaa...big bad Len don't accept it!"

:-)

Now HOW DID YOU KNOW Carl was elected to anything? :-)

I found out.

Tsk...how did you "find out?"

Someone sent you a morse code message on 40 meters? :-)

You had your crystal ball plugged in and saw the news? :-)

Don't give us some fogware bull**** about "you knew."

Fogware bull**** is your specialty, Len. You're the acknowledged expert
on that subject.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...Jimmie say NON-specifics with NO answers,
and is uncivil on top of that. :-)

Let me repeat, HOW did you FIND OUT?

The
results of the IEEE election were sent by private e-mail to
IEEE members on the same day as I posted the results.

I knew on November 7.

HOW did you FIND OUT?

You are NOT an IEEE member. I am a Life Member of the IEEE.

Well bully for you, Len.

[a decided lack of sincerity there...:-) ]

You are NOT a radio amateur. I am an Amateur Extra class radio
amateur, and have been since 1970.

I am a radio professional. I was granted a First Class
Radiotelephone (Commercial) radio operator license in 1956
and kept it renewed.

I've been a professional in radio since 1953, beginning with
HF communictions.

I've been a hobbyist in electronics as well, beginning in
1947. Still am.

BTW, "electronics" INCLUDES radio. Radio is a subset within
all of electronics.

Have you been an editor of an amateur radio specialty
publication? I was an Associate Editor at Ham Radio magazine.
[look on the mastheads]

Jimmie say I have "smallest johnson ever made." Not nice.

My johnson all natural ingredients, not manufactured.

Game, set, match.

Tsk, tsk, why are you quoting a Len Deighton novel trilogy?

Is/was author Len Deighton a UK or Irish radio amateur?

I will not expect any cogent answer from you.

You don't give "cogent answers", Len.

Tsk, you don't give good question, Jimmie.

You don't give good answer.

Jimmie just not good.

Jimmie want answers that please him. Too bad you not get them.

Tsk.