Old November 11th 05, 03:43 AM
clifto

Default Edmund Fitzgerald - Thirtieth Anniversary

Frank Dresser wrote:
"clifto" wrote...
While I'm on the subject I have to give special mention to "Do The

Crusher"
by The Crusher. Reason is, our new cat earned the name Dick the Bruiser,
and of course Bruiser and Crusher were cousins.

"Listen up, you turkeynecks. One of the most memorable characters ever in
wrestling has died. Or more correctly, gone to the big beer hall in the sky
to start raising hell again with Dick the Bruiser. All praise The Crusher,
dead Saturday at age 79. "

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/...3/1275272.html

How sad! Thanks for letting me know.