Old November 11th 05, 10:12 AM

Default IEEE Not A Secret

wrote:
From: on Nov 10, 4:54 pm
wrote:
From: on Nov 10, 2:42 pm
wrote:

I and many others sent him our congratulations.

Now HOW DID YOU KNOW Carl was elected to anything? :-)

I found out.

Tsk...how did you "find out?"

It's not a secret, Len.

Don't give us some fogware bull**** about "you knew."

Fogware bull**** is your specialty, Len. You're the acknowledged expert
on that subject.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...Jimmie say NON-specifics with NO answers,
and is uncivil on top of that. :-)

You used the phrase "fogware bull****" first, Len.

Let me repeat, HOW did you FIND OUT?

Good news travels fast. While I may not agree with WK3C on a few
things, it was good news to hear of his election to that IEEE post.
So I offered him my congratulations. I was pleased that he won
but not surprised.

Too bad the ARRL BoD and Executive Committee could not be
made to change their minds about allowing him to run for Director
of the Atlantic Division, despite the efforts of some of us in the
Division to get him on the ballot.

The
results of the IEEE election were sent by private e-mail to
IEEE members on the same day as I posted the results.

I knew on November 7.

HOW did you FIND OUT?

Why does that matter so much to you, Len?

Jimmie say I have "smallest johnson ever made."

Nobody said that but you, Len.

I wrote some time back that you had held onto "one of the
smallest Johnsons ever produced".

And you have.

Not nice.

What's not nice about telling the truth? The Johnson Viking Messenger
is smaller than almost all other Johnsons.

I will not expect any cogent answer from you.

You don't give "cogent answers", Len.

Tsk, you don't give good question, Jimmie.

You mean like:

"Tsk...how did you "find out?""

"Let me repeat, HOW did you FIND OUT?"

"HOW did you FIND OUT?"

Is your behavior here "professional", Len?