Old November 11th 05, 11:54 AM
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

nobodys old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Do you recall my comments about your imprecision
with words? You proved it above. See your terms "occoured" and "spliting".

wrong again I simply proved I suffer from Dyslexia and what the doc
termed Dyslexiod aphasia

I used the terms pricisely

No, you did not.

You were IMPRECISE in your use of the words.

Your TYPING errors come from laziness and haste, NOT dyslexia.

There is NO SUCH THING as "dyslexiod aphasia". "WebMD", Tabor's
and the Stedman's Guide all concur.

More than likely your MD told you one thing and you were too
embarrassed to admit you didn't understand so just made up something
that sounds like what he told you.

I think
you are going to be surprised.

no suprise indeed in making my report they will told of these "issues"
since knowing the turth will be requiredin order to explain Stevie
actions

And you continue to function as though you understand the BoN
rules. You quite clearly do not, but good luck anyway. I continue to
add your "pearls" to the CD. It will make interesting reading in
Nashville if I am tasked to respond to a "complaint".

No, I don't believe that disagreeing is lying.

yes you do

Lying is lying and
you've done it time and again.

yes I have so have you and so has Stevie

No, Dave and I have not.

You aren't credible.

Why? I am as credible as Stevie or you.

No, you're not.

you lie you have lied within the past 24 hrs about my claims as to
income

Stevie has lied he has said I have aids, that I engage in unpropected
sex, that I have admited to child mosting

But MARKIE, YOU are the one that said it's "OK" to just use ANY
"definition" of ANY word as you see fit without ensuring that all
parties of the discussion agree on WHICH definition is being used.

That's part of the CD too.

Remember all your arguments on the use of the term
"drafted"...?!?! You INSISTED that YOUR definition was not the one
used by the DoD, yet it IS a military application we were addressing...

It's part of the record, Markie. Good luck squeezing out from
under that one.

we are on the same footing

Nooooooooooooooooooo...we're not.

Dave and I are professionals, recognized by our peers in our
seperate disciplines as such.

Any "defense" I have to mount will include testimony of people who
are also known and recognized within my profession. None of them are
allegedly dyslexic gay pagan Colonels in the "Chemical Corps" who can't
manage to use a spellchecker in their correspondences and "admit" that
they consider lying to be a "right" or moral responsibility to teach
their children.

There are archived
posts which prove that you've lied.

as their are for Stevie lots of them

See, Markie...There you go with that "disagreeing is lying"
thing...You seem to think it ony applies to others...And therein lies
part of your downfall.

I have lied about my rank and that is all I have told some lies that
have lead Stevie off on wild goose chases about my identity that is it

Yes, you certainly have lied.

agreed
cut repating yourself get your stuff dumped

But not before you publically acknowledged, again, your propensity
for lying.

Thanks.

If I am right Stevie will suffer some kind of scantion, he may lose his
license

if Stevie is right nothing will happen to him and no harm done

"Stevie" is right, but there WILL be "harm done"...to the person
filing a malicious complaint...

how does that allow Stevie to LIE about the procedure of BoN so he can
try to frighten someon into not reporting him?

I've not noted Steve attempting to frighten "someon" into not reporting
him.

then you have not been reading

I have observed his warnings to you on what is likely to take
place after you've done so.

and he is lying about it

There's no lying here by me.

I am telling you straight up...I am not taking a slapping by you
at the Board of Nursing and then just letting you get away with it.

The nature of your maliciousness is established here.

Thanks.

You've lied about your trained pool of
typists.

nope

Sure you have, Mark. You told us that you have a trained pool of
typists. You later said that you couldn't have one of 'em type
something up because of the expense of paying her.

never said that

Damn, Mark...caught lying again...

I siad I choose not to pay for the time not that I could not pay for it

Nope. That's NOT what you said.

that is the problem you and Stevie take a statement, apply a host of
assumetion and then claim I said what you think was implied in the
first statement and run off from there

No, we take a statement from you that says "I can't afford to pay
right now" and take it at face value that you can't afford to pay.
There's no shame in not having some discretionary cash on hand,
Markie...It happens all the time...

I reported myself to the FBI all those years ago

If that isn't another of your lies, it is a start. Why not call 'em and
report yourself again?

why report myself again? esp as No rime was comitted Stevei greatly
over simplifies anything when he tlaks about the law

If no "rime" was "comitted", why'd you report yourself? What are you
"tlaking" about?

I discussed the matter as part of reporting stevies death threats

why does everyting have to be repeated for you

So we can document you in yet ANOTHER of your twists of the tale,
Markie!

I don't believe you to be rational,

If Stevie were corect in his Professional assement you should be.

As usual, Markie, tripped yourself up.

If I am nuts or irtaional of what have I am much more dangerous to you
than If I am

Was that a sentence? What did you say?

the rest of the paragraph cut off at the tangent

Only reality and rationality are not "tangental" to you, Markie.

See if you can have my license revoked or have me "oteherwise" punished.

First I'll try to deal with Stevie

he has a license to revoke you don't

further becuase of his licnese he more dangerous to me in my judegment,

You can't even spell "judgement" let alone express a valid
opinion.

Addtionaly I have a plan that I hope will deal Stevie a suitable
punishment, I don't have such a plan w.r.t. you

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....PUNISHMENT!

That's what Markie wants!

therefore logicaly I should continue to focous on Stevie and I will

Evidence of STALKING, Markie!

Thanks!

Right. Lots of people get their medical information from some guy
posting in an amateur radio newsgroup.

some one that was talkingabout crufing me based on what he read in NG
did get it from Stevie

"crufing" you...?!?!

WTF is "crufing"...?!?!

You've accused me of lying in addressing you as "Colonel". You were the
person who told us that you were a Colonel. That must have been *you*
doing the lying.

you contiue to lie after being told the truth

further you have never had much reason to tell the lie

He never HAS told a lie that I am aware of...

YOU, on the other hand, have.

I have admit to the lie

Were you in the United States Army Chemical Corps?

asked and answered yes

Asked and lied about.

Was
that a bald-faced lie? Was your IQ of 248, higher than that of any other
living person, also a lie?

nope it was the result of test done many years ago

...and the test revealed that you have a higher IQ than the woman
recognized as having the highest tested IQ?

can't addrss you issue without more data

What you MEAN is that you made up a number, however there's REAL
evidence that YOUR number is so ludicrous as to simply prove that
you've been caught AGAIN!

indeed if you are ever being truthfull yourself ain your claims you
don't understand my writting you can't realy claim you know anything I
say

With your writing and your refusal to use spell checking, no one can
know much of anything you are trying to say.

then you agree

meaning you are making statements based on materail you admt you don't
understand, meaning you are lying when you claim I make any statement
beyond a direct in context quote

period

Which IS to say that you are ATTEMPTING to be deceitful in
order to create an enviroment of distrust and miscommunication...

Which is to say you are willfully lying.

Yoou two carries these chips on your shoulders thinking everyone
around must confrom toyour expectations

"Yoou two carries"? Phew! I've never asked for any special
accommodations or revisions in regulations, standards or commonly
accepted conduct in my life.

neither have I

An ABSOLUTE LIE! And one perpetrated in this NG over and
over...God knows what you're like in "real" life...! ! ! !

I have asked for the same rights as everyone else. most esp the right
to live my life in peace and safety without nosey pikers like yourself
poking into what is none of your affiar

Then why MAKE it anyone's affair by airing your dirty underwear in
here?

Aren't you the same Mark Morgan who is into bisexual S&M stuff with a
little urination and defecation thrown in for good measure?

again what sexual perverity

Again, not perverity, Mark. Perversity. Start with the ones I asked
about above.

what prevestity?

"prevestity" is not a word.

nothing I consider preverse in your list at all one come under the
heading of "not my kink" not nothing preverse in the list

"preverse"...Before the verse?

I don't have a history of lying, Mark. You do.

you certainly do

well documented

indeed your history of lying is far better archived on RRAP than mine

BBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

COUGHCOUGHSNORTSNORT

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You're a pervert and everyone who
isn't a pervert needs help. You can't write and won't use a
spellchecke...

and your and stevie whine and whine about it

I complain about it.

you whine about it

Everybody's a whiner except Markie.

Steve has complained about it.

he whines about

Everybody's a whiner except Markie.

Others have
complained about it.

they whine about ti

See! What did I tell you! Everybody's a whiner except Markie!

You tell all, "your probelm".

not exactly since it is only your problem if you want to read my stuff,
nobdoy is making you.

Is someone making you?

You are, when you spam the NG with it.

I keep asking and you keep ducking the question

Killfle me that is your previeledge

Thanks for illustrating my point.

no it illustrates MINE

No, it doesn't.

....r and it is the problem of everyone else.

not everyones Dave only those that CHOOSE to try and read my stuff

Isn't the point that you are attempting to communicate with others?

other yes, not realy you or Stevie though, or Dee Flint

In other words, anyone who disagrees with you.

My target is the lurker population out there

I am sure that they are just DYING to know what Mark Morgan
thinks!

(...visions of people leaning over, cupping their ear as in the
"E.F. Hutton" commercials...)

Indeed my motive amusingly goes right to haert of a ProCode arguement
"if you don't work it for you don't value it"

Huh?

I have caled 4 people liars (the Comode and the various slits are not
proven to be people on their own so they don't count) and I have
called on lies

Would you like to adjust the number?

no

You should.

I came up with twelve off the top of my head, and that was without
doing any "Googling".....

You want the regs changed to
accommodate you.

wrong again

I want the regs changed to reflect what I see as the best interests of
the ARS

No...You want the rules changed to accomodate you.

Judging by the fact NoCode is about to prevail It is about a lot more
than my wants, and a fair number of people agree with me on what the
regs should including it appears the people that make em

A fair numbr of people agree with you taht they don't want to have
to actually do something to get something...That's been the trend since
the 60's...thanks Abbie Hoffman, Timothy Leary, etc etc etc...

I didn't write "for life", Mark. I wrote "in life". Remember, you're
supposed to be the fellow the 248 IQ. The two terms are quite different.

for life in life there is no difference her thier are in other context

There is absolutely EVERY difference in the context!

but I don't need HF in my or for my life

Obvioulsy that's not true. You've been spanking that monkey in
here for years.

Even Dee Flint while being an elist bitch about a lot of things does
not contend she or anyone is being forced to read my stuff

WHOA! You go on and on about "disagreeing is not lying", etc, and
you call a WOMAN who has NEVER used such language about you a
BITCH...?!?!

You need to get knocked off your feet for that one, Markie! And I
mean a solid, blood letting smack in the middle of your greasy face!

Considering she ALSO lives in Michigan, and there may very well be
a MR Flint, I'd think that an APOLOGY for the poor choice of adjectives
might be in order!

Okay, I'm telling you that Steve didn't provide you the name, address
and telephone number of his employer or of the employer's supervising
organization. I refuse to be held to a different standard. Go to work.

why should I work at getting you fired when I don't want you be fired?

Trust me, Markie...I am the one you don't want fired!

In Stevies case we may end up there and indeed the result may turn out
to be Stevie losing his job but that is not in fact my true aim, it
may be what happens but we shall see

The result may be that you ending up with your ### in a crack. We shall
see. Enough of that. Your current problem is to find out who and where
my employer is.

not my problem not my interest and not my goal

Yes, having YOUR ### in a crack is a problem.

Then you'll need to find out who to contact in order to
point out that I've belittled and made fun of you. Be sure to tell them
that I see you as a liar and a pervert. Let them know that I refuse to
be politically correct in dealing with you. Good luck with your jihad.

If were to try and get yuou fired Id talk about you not me

there is plenty there in your past on here

but of course I want you wroking LOTS of OVERTIME not fired

"wroking"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ