Old November 11th 05, 05:44 PM
Charlie Hugg

Default Free tower and antenna in Pampa,Tx

Free tower, rotator, and antenna in Pampa, Texas. The tower is a heavy duty,
windmill type self supporting tower with a large base that tapers off to a
small top section. There are 4 sections. It is around 40 feet tall. I
believe that the antenna is a Mosley CL-33 triband beam, and the rotator is
a Ham IV. There is also a 2 meter antenna on the very top, above the beam.
and some extras like an antenna tuner and swr mete. I am posting this for
an estate of a fellow ham. The tower and antennas will have to be taken
down, which will require some effort and skill. If interested, e-mail me for
more info. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX