Old November 11th 05, 07:39 PM
Earl Andrews

Default SX130 Restoration..some parts required and manual

Just thought Id throw this out..maybe someone has a top cabinet or a
junker sx130 gathering dust somewhere. I just inherited from my uncle
an sx130..in fairly clean condition but missing top cover and some of
the tubes. The tubes/manual ect should be easy to get from the
internet sales folks..but the top cover..that might be a devil.
Also missing is the back. Im thinking maybe the back was a 1/4 inch
type fiberboard type of back..I could maybe make something.
I may even try to make a top cover in a metal shop.
I live in Elliot Lake Ontario ..about 2 hrs drive east of Sault Ste
Marie Michigan. Also I frequent Ottawa ontario from time to time.
PS..can anyone tell me if the SX130 was a decent
reciever.