Old November 11th 05, 03:09 PM

Default More Brain and Markie Stretching

K4YZ wrote:
On 6 Nov 2005 08:11:37 -0800,
wrote:

Yep, he even used "professional" to describe that he wasn't just some
yahoo, but a medical professional.

and i hope that is what is going to nail with the nursing board

Nothing you or me say is going to sway the nurses board.

Unintentional, I am sure, but finally a modicum of sanity
displayed by one of the Feeble Five.

Steve, somehow I don't think my Somalia logbooks will be much of a
concern to your board, or whether or not I read a 1958 copy of "This is
the Air Force," or if you were really an "A" NCOIC of Okinawa MARS.

I'm going to guess that it's your behavior that they'll be looking at.
You may be able to prove that Mark misspells words and doesn't finish
his thoughts when writing to the group. You may be able to prove that
Mark's faith isn't mainstream, or that he is gay or bi or whatever.
You might even be able to prove that he thinks that you're an asshole
like I do. But if you stepped out of bounds and used your Nurse
credentials to use another states health or child services
professionals, or police or Sheriff personnel to harass Mark, then
that's what they'll probably be considering. So at the end of the day,
if you did "dial" Illinois, you'll have some real explaining to do.

Somehow I don't think my Somalia logbooks will be much of a concern to
your board, but you might think differently. Good luck.