Old November 11th 05, 03:21 PM

Default Carl Stevenson Elected To IEEE Post

Many of us have sent him our congratulations.

Notice that Jimmie worded his sentence about "congratulations"
to NOT SPECIFICALLY SAY that J. P. Miccolis congratulated him.

Your reading comprehension is a bad as ever, Len.

Gives the impression, the implication that he did without
committing his name to some "fact."

Then let me say it another way:

I and many others sent him our congratulations.

Is that clear enough for ya?

ARRL has a VIRTUAL monopoly on United States amateur radio
publications. Has had that for years.

"CQ" magazine. "73" magazine. "ham radio" magazine. Bash books.
Gordon West publications. "Worldradio" publications. Ameco
publications.
W5YI.

Etc.

"Ham Radio" magazine has been pronounced "defunct" by you. Now you
claim differently? And Bash, what is the copyright on the latest Bash
book?

I do like World Radio and think "thier" SAR columns are excellent. I
need to subscribe to them now that the ARRL has lost my membership or
19 years. They should have let Carl run and take his chances with the
rest of the contenders. Last Straw. Too bad for the ARRL.