Old November 11th 05, 08:47 PM
an_old_friend

Default Carl Stevenson Elected To IEEE Post

Carl R. Stevenson wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

From: on Nov 8, 5:55 pm

On 8 Nov 2005 17:18:20 -0800, wrote:

Carl Stevenson was elected Member at Large of the IEEE Standards

Association in IEEE news e-mailed to members today.

Just to clarify, it's actually a seat on the IEEE-SA Board of Governors - a
role that Dennis Bodson, ARRL Roanoake Division Director held for some time
in parallel with his ARRL position.

[snip]

congrats again

Oh BTW I was talking someone at the Us Attorneys office yesterday ran
into someone (my Memeber in NCI was german to the discussion) she had
heard someone going about how someone named Carl Stevenson of NCI was
the "anitichirst" turns she knows a ham, a procoder one assumes
cut
btw, it is interesting to note the name of Carl's firm.

Jim is referring to the fact that my company is named "WK3C Wireless LLC"
... The simple fact of the matter is that, since "WK3C" is unique to me, it
was a simple way of assuring that there were no name conflicts when I filed
the papers to form the company with the PA authorities.

and legaly WK3C means nothing I suspect to the PA authorities (perhaps
something over which you currently hold copyright but nothing more)

73,

Carl - wk3c