Old November 11th 05, 05:53 PM
The Magnum

Default The FAQ - because no-one has an alternative one.

wrote in message
oups.com...
But there is no such thing as true UK cuisine, it is all bangers and
wellingtons and steak and kidney pie washed down with lots and lots and
lots of Guiness.

But enough about Brits, who are otherwise creators of fine cars, time
traveler shows, absurdist sitcoms, and who invented the art of sarcasm.

The Eternal Squire

I thought Guinness was the drink of the Irish... I personally cant stand the
stuff, surely its a "nice cup of tea"... Steak and Kidney is Rank...Much
better mince beef and onion, or chicken and mushroom where it comes to
pies... As for fine cars?? that surely is sarcasm ;o) .... "you have learned
well young Jedi"...
Regards,
Graham