Old November 12th 05, 01:10 AM
Walter Maxwell

Default Rick Littlefield K1BQT article on feeding extended double zepps

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:36:56 -0000, (Dave Platt) wrote:

Does anybody have a copy of K1BQT's article from the Summer 1997 issue
of Communications Quarterly, on a method for constructing a 2-meter
extended double zepp antenna with a novel feed/matching arrangement?
If so, can I get a scanned copy somehow?

advTHANKSance!

Hi Dave,

I have the CommQuart issue that has Rick's article. However, it's the Fall
issue, not the summer. I'm in the process of scanning it for you. Give me a few
minutes. Is the mail address shown above the correct one for email?

Walt, W2DU