Old November 11th 05, 11:29 PM

Default Carl Stevenson Elected To IEEE Post

Carl R. Stevenson wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Just to clarify, it's actually a seat on the IEEE-SA Board of Governors

Congratulations again, Carl!

- a
role that Dennis Bodson, ARRL Roanoake Division Director held for some time
in parallel with his ARRL position.

Wasn't a conflict of interest either way...

And there will be more ARRL elections.

btw, it is interesting to note the name of Carl's firm.

Jim is referring to the fact that my company is named "WK3C Wireless LLC"

Yup. Catchy and direct. Easy to remember and hard to confuse with other
companies.

... The simple fact of the matter is that, since "WK3C" is unique to me, it
was a simple way of assuring that there were no name conflicts when I filed
the papers to form the company with the PA authorities.

Has the added benefit of being a way to bring up the subject of amateur
radio to professional and nonprofessional acquaintances.

Good luck, Carl!

73 de Jim, N2EY