Old November 12th 05, 04:12 AM
Unk

Default K1MAN RESPONDS TO THE MOST TRUSTED MAN IN AMERICA

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:44:34 -0700, Unk wrote:

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:19:28 -0600, "DrDeath"
wrote:

I have friends in law enforcement and I also at one time in my life worked
security in a maximum security unit.

In the pecking order of Law Enforcment, the ranking is-

1) Highway Patrol/DPS
2) Large city Police
3) Small city police
4) Sheriff deputies
5) Game and Fish
6) Informers
7) Prison personel (guards/Staff)

This is generally agreed upon by courts/LEO themselves and
defense/prosecution attorneys.

I have personally been involved in issues with Max. Security guards
for some really bad crap. I found the guards to be less honorable
than the prisoners.

unk

I should point out am not painting all LEOs with the same brush. I
have met and admired very competent people in all the above mentioned
professions.

unk