Old November 12th 05, 03:42 AM
Oskaar

Default Call for Entries: Home Meadmakers Competition, Feb 2006 IMA Meadfest

Whoopsie!

Well, bring a homebrewed radio with you to the meadfest and I'll be happy
to pour you a glass of mead!

Anyone is welcome. Sorry for the off-topic post!

cheers,

Oskaar

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee wrote in
:

[This followup was posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew and a copy was
sent to the cited author.]

In article ,
says...

Hi All,

I'm posting this in this brewing group because I know that there are
many brewers who also make wine and mead.

snippety

You have the wrong newsgroup. Look at the group name once again
for a clue: rec.RADIO.AMATEUR.homebrew.

Homebrewing has a different meaning in the context of amateur
radio. It refers to the design and construction of radio or electronic
test equipment from scratch.

As much as I personally like mead, I can say with confidence that
you need to double-check your newsgroup names before you post.

Keep the peace(es).