Old November 12th 05, 02:27 PM
Bill Sohl

Default Day 4 - 05-235 - Any new procode test arguments?

Still nothing of any consequence.

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK

"Bill Sohl" wrote in message
ink.net...

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill Sohl wrote:
Some 48 hours has elapsed and only one new argument
was raised and that has no actual example(s) of any
country no longer granting reciprocal licenses to
amy of the 20+ countries that have already ended
all code testing.

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK

any thought on how you will keep this up?
just cruious my own siggestion is 7 days then
weekly til the R&O comes out

Since the comment phase is now officially closed I
was only asking if anyone knew of any new arguments
filed in support of code testing. Jim N2EY gave us
one...but, now that I think about it, he never actually
said that he or anyone else actually submitted that
argument as actual comments to the NPRM.

My opinion, we ain't gonna see anything new beyond
Jim's rather weak addition...which may not even by an
actual submission. I'll give the folks a week or so per
your suggestion "old friend".

Cheers,
Bill K2UNK