Old November 12th 05, 02:58 PM
The Magnum

Default FAQ

"zjjPK "

rcom.ie.net wrote in message ...
"The Magnum" wrote:

"Dana" wrote in message
.com...
The mistake the FCC made was dropping the code requirment down to 5

wpm.
Lots of nivices squeeked under the wire.

What is this absurd fascination with Morse Code? Wouldnt you rather just

its not absurd.

if you did the morse test you would understand.

Then can you explain it to me then? Im not being flippant, I actually want
to know why its important and why, in your words, it drops the quality of
people who chose to become Amateur if they don't do morse... why does it
make them any less of a good Amateur?... and why do you think that because
morse might be dropped the band will become full of CB people who will wreak
havoc? And why do you class all CB'ers as the same?