Old November 12th 05, 06:28 PM
Henry Kolesnik

Default Ft. Wayne Hamfest Items

Weather permitting I'll be going from Tulsa, OK to the Ft. Wayne Ind.
hamfest on Nov. 18 & 19 as I've got to reduce my ham gear collection. I
plan on bringing as many heavy items that I can get in the car because I
don't want to eBay them as they're too much trouble to pack. I'll bring
whatever I can that generates interest via this email. I'd like to rent a
van but that's $150.00 more expense and I figure it'll cost me $500 to go!
Most of the stuff has been in storage for about 10 years and most of it
worked when put up. I haven't priced the stuff yet but I want to get as
much as I can reasonably close to going market price, so I can get my
expenses back. If I can't I'll bring it back and eBay the stuff.
Here's what I have:
Several Collins 75A-1, 75A-2, 75A-3 and 75A-4.
A heavily moded 75A-4,
A 30L-1, and 30S-1 but the 30S will take too much space.
And a couple of R-390A and 651S-1
Drake L4B, L7, L75.
Hammurlund HQ-170 I have 2, one has a clock, HQ-180 with clock
Heathkit HL-2200, SB 220, SB-200, SS-9000
Hallicrafters SX-28, SX-62, HT-33B, R45/ARR-7 I have several 28s
Gonset 3323
Swan linears Mark I, Mark II and 6B
National NC-183D, NC-303, NC-400.
Since I'm not getting a van I'll bring only 8 to 10 and try to maximze my
cash.
I plan to drive up in 2 days leaving Tulsa Nov. 17 and going via
Springfield, MO, St. Louis, Indianapolis and Ft. Wayne and could meet
anywhere along the way.
Let me know.
tnx

--