Old November 13th 05, 04:55 AM
J. Mc Laughlin

Default Loop Antennas

What I find amazing is that "Michael" leaves the impression that he is in ND
when his neighbor W0BBM is in north central Kansas with two whole states in
between. It gives a whole new meaning to "neighbor."
Hard to compare antennas when the neighboring antennas are so far apart.
73, Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:

"Michael" wrote in message
I appreciate all the comments very much. A folded dipole would be easier

for
me. I will discuss this with my neighbor W0BBN. He has been using a loop

for
20 years. It sounds like it is hard to go wrong if you are willing to put
out the work for a loop antenna. I have been away from low band work since
I started college. That has been very very long ago. I had never hear of a
loop antenna back in the 50s. There was no internet and other hams were

few
and far between where I lived in the country.