Old November 13th 05, 02:36 PM
K4YZ

Default stevie admits to lying to NG for the last 3 months AGAIN MARK MORGAN DEMONSTRATES IGNORANCE AND ILLITERACY

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
I am not lying about the health status of various persons in an offical
report

I haven't reported on the "health" status of anyone.

Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!

meaning that Stevie has lied in claiming he has

Nope.

I asked you "...Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!"

WHERE was anything about HEALTH addressed?

I suppose that admiting that he been lying about everything might a be
something of defense for the BoN on some of the points of my complaint

Your "complaint" will evenutally leave you bankrupt.

but it proves that Stevie is a liar

Nope.

What it DOES prove is that you ignored what I wrote, then QUOTED it
and tried to make something ELSE out of it.

and there is a defference beween us

"difference"

When I say something is lying or a liar I am saying they are a part of
the human condiction

"condition", you illiterate idiot.

When I say you're a liar, Markie, I say you are not telling the
truth.

When Stevie says they are lying he saying they have are beyond all
human redemption, and might as well comit suicide

"commit"

I really do wish I had a Markie-to-English Dictionary and grammar
guide. I might be able to figure out what he meant.

Steve, K4YZ