Old November 13th 05, 01:17 PM
Doug Mitton

Default Ontario Canada Ambulance Frequencies?!?!

No, I haven't yet. I was just going to type in a range of frequencies
as listed in the tables in the link below and see if I hear anything.
I don't have a digital trunk scanner so I'm not sure if it will work
or not.

The tables don't mention Leeds and Grenville BUT do mention Prescott
and Winchester. I really haven't read up enough yet. Maybe someone
else will step in with more info.

Charlie wrote:

Hi Doug,

Did you happen to find the new ambulance channel for Leeds and Grenville
or know a range that I can search? I can't find anything usable on
www.radioreference.com or maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

Paul :-)

Doug Mitton wrote:

Al Klein wrote:

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:11:11 -0400, HotShot
said in rec.radio.scanner:

Doug Mitton wrote:

Last week the local Eastern Ontario EMT/Ambulance services (Brockville
and Kingston area) switched to a new frequency. They were on 150.100
Mhz and they disappeared in 1 day.

Does anyone know of any references to what they may have switched to
and any links to scanning them?

Yes, they're on the fleetnet trunking system now.

If you do a google search you'll find them.

Mind you there's only one website that has all the information your
looking for so I suggest finding that one.

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=TRSDB&action=regexp&regexp=fleetn et
might have the information.

Thank you! Looks like I have some studying to do! :-)

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dmitton
SPAM Reduction: Remove "x." from my domain.