Old November 13th 05, 01:47 PM
Charlie

Default Ontario Canada Ambulance Frequencies?!?!

Hi Doug,

Prescott ambulance is covered by Leeds & Grenville Fire Control in
Brockville but still dispatched by the province out of Kingston,
Winchester is covered out of Ottawa.

Paul :-)

Doug Mitton wrote:
No, I haven't yet. I was just going to type in a range of frequencies
as listed in the tables in the link below and see if I hear anything.
I don't have a digital trunk scanner so I'm not sure if it will work
or not.

The tables don't mention Leeds and Grenville BUT do mention Prescott
and Winchester. I really haven't read up enough yet. Maybe someone
else will step in with more info.

--
To reply, change the "DOT" to a "." and canada to "ca".