Old November 13th 05, 03:42 PM
an old friend

Default stevie admits to lying to NG for the last 3 months

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
I am not lying about the health status of various persons in an offical
report

I haven't reported on the "health" status of anyone.

Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!

meaning that Stevie has lied in claiming he has

Nope.

yes you have

I asked you "...Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!"

no I have only your word it exists

WHERE was anything about HEALTH addressed?

you claim there was you claimed to be reporting about my mental health

I suppose that admiting that he been lying about everything might a be
something of defense for the BoN on some of the points of my complaint

cut
Steve, K4YZ