Old November 13th 05, 04:09 PM
zarPK

Default FAQ, just what is Ham Radio?

"Walter Raleigh" wrote:

who is ''US'' that you talk about ?

are you some sort of SHOP STEWARD or WHAT ?

Bearing in mind the mis-spellings et al., perhaps Paul, before you resume

whaton earth are you on about ?

the other bloke used the term US **not me**

open your eyes please !!

______________ _____, you could enlighten us as to what right you have above

i sincerely hope for your sake that no such crime exists.

i also sincerely hope that you look in the mirror.

the previous poster, to speak on behalf of all the participants here? A weak
argument, based on a weak initial post methinks...

Just being fair...

fair ?
FAIR !

bwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

youre the one who publishes my name on here and yet REFUSES to do the same
with YOUR OWN NAME !

you also pub;lish a comment about automatics and 'jackeen ethnic
cleansing' and refuse to clarify if this is some threat !