Old November 13th 05, 05:14 PM
zYYPK

Default FAQ, just what is Ham Radio?

"an old friend" wrote:

ah yes there I have it proof enough for me the poster name not be taken
seriously

yes... wallyrally has been hiding in the shadows for over a year.

he/she/it refuses to identify himself when challenged to do so but
will publish the name and callsign of other(s) multiple times.

one wonders if he/she/it has some unfortunate status that is
best kept out of the way. a srarus that will explain his/her/its
attitude towards those who have the courage not to hide when
posting on this newsgroup.

he/she/it has criticised the spelling and grammar of other(s) but
conveniently ignores the historical catalogue of spelling mistakes
that he/she/it has made in the past !!