Old November 13th 05, 07:57 PM
Who's Your Daddy, BITCH?

Default Lloyd Davies joins Roger in the Cocksuckers Lounge

Lloyd wrote:

From: "Torvald"

cableone = Long Beach, MS cable provider

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 12 Nov 2005 17:16:08 -0800

host 131.22.200.55 = smithers.keesler.af.mil

HI LES LOCKLEAR!

I SEE YOU STILL POST FROM THOSE AIR FORCE COMPUTERS THAT MY TAXES
PURCHASED.

Grow a brain, Woger. According to the Admin of Nimbusters Lloyd hasn't
post to Nimbusters since April. Lloyd imposters are joining your

Grow a brain, Geno. Learn to read headers, and you'd learn something.
It is easy to see that you're on Birch Net and are in the Dallas -
Fort Worth area, just by looking at the NNTP-Posting-Host address that
Google so thoughtfully provided.

My post said that "Torvald" was none other than Les Locklear; it said
absolutely nothing about the web sewer known as NIM Busters or about
its so-called "Admin." Look at the "From:" line that Les used instead
of jumping to false conclusions. Believe it or not, most people don't
give a damn about or bother to read that pathetic board you hang
around.

Do you know how ignorant that smirk makes you look?

Not near as stupid as you. Strike one: I am not in the Dallas/Fort
Worth area. Texas but
not anywhere near Dallas, asshole. Strike Two: I am not Geno. Last I
heard Geno lived
in Oklahoma City. Care for Strike three, dip****?

Oh wait, being a cocksucker I do believe you had one strike to begin
with.