Old November 13th 05, 09:23 PM
Lloyd

Default Lloyd Davies joins Roger in the Cocksuckers Lounge

On 13 Nov 2005 11:57:31 -0800, Who's Your Daddy, BITCH? wrote:

Not near as stupid as you. Strike one: I am not in the Dallas/Fort
Worth area. Texas butSLAP

Traceroute to the IP address of your present post:

"traceroute 216.212.102.214 (dialup102-214.birch.net)
9 0.so-7-0-0.XL1.DFW13.ALTER.NET (152.63.103.218)
10 POS6-0.GW1.DFW13.ALTER.NET (152.63.103.85)
11 birch-dfw-gw.customer.alter.net (157.130.170.2)
12 host127-26.birch.net (216.212.127.26)
13 * * *"

See that alter.net Birch gateway at Dallas/Fort Worth? After that,
the trace goes into a birch.net dialup server in the area. Maybe
you'd better try out your bogus story on someone who can't do a
traceroute.

not anywhere near Dallas, asshole. Strike Two: I am not Geno. Last I
heard Geno lived (*)

You know, I don't give a flying fsck who you are, but you ARE in the
DFW network area. And Dallas is just a few hours south of Ok City.

in Oklahoma City. Care for Strike three, dip****?

Oh wait, being a cocksucker I do believe you had one strike to begin
with. (**)

My original response was to your idiotic claim that I was talking
about NIM Busters when I was in fact talking about a Usenet post. That
was the giant brain fart that you just ignored once again, and that is
how you managed to look so completely foolish in your original post.

Conversation terminated.

------(footnotes)------
(*) Whether Geno "lived" or not is a matter hotly debated by quality
of life experts, many of whom claim that living in prison is not the
usual indicator of a full and happy life. Martha Stewart disagrees.

(**) This devastating comeback apparently taken from the DeVry
Correspondence School's mail order debate handbook, chapter 33,
authored by its distinguished alumnus, Woger Wiseman.