Old November 13th 05, 11:07 PM
Secwet Woger

Default Lloyd Davies joins Roger in the Cocksuckers Lounge

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:07:02 -0600, wrote:
I wonder what Martha Stewart is talking about now in between fixin her
salads? There is or used to be a website of hers,
www.marthatalks.com
cuhulin

I've always thought that Martha was hot, so when she was put in prison
here in west virginia I left Glendale and drove over for a conjugal
visit. They wouldn't let me in because they said you have to be
married to the woman you're going to visit, but I think it was all a
big fat lie. I bet Martha didn't even know I was at the gate.
woger