Old November 14th 05, 07:24 AM
keith

Default handheld scanner

Uniden br330t is your scanner. 0 - 1300 minus cellular. great
scanner. also of importance is the ability to modulate in wfm which
some of the other's do not

I have owned every handheld scanner from yupi, aor (all), rs, yaesu,
icom and this one is really great!!!! Just does not do cellular
zzzzzzzzz, and digital.

Keith
On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:47:20 GMT, Peter Vollan
wrote:

I may soon be in the market for a handheld, and I need it to be
cheap.... any suggestions?

I'd like it to have full 800 MHz coverage, but I'm more interested in
900 to 912 MHz.

A trunktracker is probably more than I need and more than I'd like to spend.