Old November 14th 05, 09:06 AM

Default Rick Littlefield K1BQT article on feeding extended double zepps

Does anybody have a copy of K1BQT's article from the Summer 1997 issue
of Communications Quarterly,

He used to hang around here, but haven't seen him in ages...
Seems like I heard he was doing some work for cushcraft,
or someone, but I may be thinking of someone else...
He's the only person on this newsgroup I've actually talked
to on the air...:/ Was on 10m, and I was using a 1/2 wave
vertical at 20 ft...Yakked for a good while.. I do hear W8JI
on 160m loads of times, but I've never actually called him.
He's always busy working all that far off dx, and I hate to
bug him.... :/ Heck, most the time, I can't even hear the
stuff he works...It's fairly disgusting... He works mostly
CW.
MK