Old November 14th 05, 03:52 PM
Cecil Moore

Default The C. Crane Co. CCRadio Plus

Mike Luther wrote:
Isn't our old friend WTAW on streaming audio as well?

I'm just lazy. My IC-756PRO also receives it pretty well
on my G5RV. But my computer and ICOM are not in my bedroom
and I like to set the CCRadio timer to one hour so it will
turn off automatically after I go to sleep listening to
Coast-To-Coast AM with George and Art.

Incidentally, I'd love to be able to get KMVL-AM in Madisonville where
you are, at the in-town family home site in College Station, at night,
chuckle. But at night on 1220 when KMVL-AM is at 3 watts, that's even a
few DB worse than your choice for 10KW, grin.

WTAW advertises 10kw but may run at reduced power at night.
That might be part of the problem. And I could switch over
to KMVL but music doesn't put me to sleep as fast as Art
Bell. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp