Old November 14th 05, 06:06 PM
Beerbarrel

Default Bush sending troops to France!!!

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:14:43 -0800, Cmdr Buzz Corey
wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:

At least when went, unlike our sissy neighbors to the north. It is
really embarrassing living next to a country of cowards. I thinks that
it is time to attack Canada and send the survivors to Iraq, all 2 of
them.

Saw on TV where the Canadians want to erect a memorial to honor the
cowards from the US who ran up there during the Viet Nam war. Way to go
CanaDUH, nothing like honoring cowards.

Haha....why does that not surprise me?

Usenet'Hole List
chicken little and his mom!, Peter Wieck, David
David (call me at home) Stinson, Steven Dinius, Ken G
Sylvain Vanier, Honus, John(I make love to animals more than you think)BarnYard, M