Old December 30th 04, 11:03 PM
Bob

I does not appear he has any problem, lots of crazy bidding happens on
ebay. Often times an item will sell for more than it can be had for new.

I doubt if anyone has a 'problem' with this, but that does not exclude
the inevitability others may find it quite amusing...

Recently a Uniden apco25 scanner sold for $710 plus s&h, yet they're
readily available for $549 new with warranty.

I'm sure many people found that hilarious...
(maybe your humor routines are offline...

Happy New Year to all!
B.

dxAce wrote:

W4UDX wrote:

Check out this insane bidding!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...keTra ck=true
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5740462346&fromMakeTra ck=true

Why do you worry about how others decide to spend THEIR money?

Problems?

dxAce
Michigan
USA