Old November 15th 05, 04:18 AM
an old friend

Default When will Dan, W4NTI return to the asylum?

From: on Nov 13, 11:56 am

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Wonder how Mike is doing with his BBS? Wonder if it went the way of
his high-altitude balloon project?

very likely
and expect Dan back pretty soon

We can start a pool.

No, no, no! Only ONE poster here can start a pool!

[we all know who that is... :-) ]

"This town isn't big enough for the two of us....Jim"

yep

When do you think Dan will return?

Has Dan been gone?!?

I'm sad to report that Dan was just a flash in the pan.

dan was suffering from delusion as to the nature of RRAP, he thought he
had the right to control who replied to his posts here

He go bye-bye without the benefit of Mike's BBS.

I supect he may have found someplace where he can rant in peace