Old November 15th 05, 03:18 AM
Brian Denley

Default What's It Worth?

YBZ wrote:
For the few short years I've been involved with Shortwave radios, I've
read from numerous sources that the Sony 2010 is either compared to
the second coming of Christ or a good radio that's possibly overrated.

I see on eBay that there is a "out of the box" 2010 that is currently
going for less than $200 US.

What is this radio worth? What did it cost when it first came out?
Is it worth it?

It seems alot of you either have one already, and would never give it
up.

It's probably worth about $200 based on performance. When it was
discontinued the prices got unreasonable. That radio is NOT worth $300 or
more, except to collectors

--
Brian Denley