Old November 15th 05, 05:11 AM
Asimov

Default The C. Crane Co. CCRadio Plus

"Cecil Moore" bravely wrote to "All" (14 Nov 05 15:52:32)
--- on the heady topic of " The C. Crane Co. CCRadio Plus"

CM From: Cecil Moore
CM Xref: core-easynews rec.radio.amateur.antenna:220052

CM WTAW advertises 10kw but may run at reduced power at night.
CM That might be part of the problem. And I could switch over
CM to KMVL but music doesn't put me to sleep as fast as Art
CM Bell. :-)

No wonder it puts you to sleep. Here you are with an IQ of nearly 170
and to have to listen to perfect morons using 10 gallon words
inappropriately must just lull you into unconsciousness before they
reach the end of their speil. You have to be a masochist!

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... Plato was a bore. - Friedrich Nietzsche