Old November 15th 05, 10:52 PM
Doug Mitton

Default Ontario Canada Ambulance Frequencies?!?!

Charlie wrote:

Hi Doug,

Don't get rid of 150.100 yet, I heard the Kingston dispatcher using it
today to communicate with an air ambulance...

Paul :-)

Doug Mitton wrote:
I still get the fire department fine, OPP still seems active on one of
their old repeaters and Brockville Police still use the old frequency
(Provincial Common) quite often; BUT I haven't found ambulance yet BUT
I haven't been doing a lot of searching either. Maybe I should just
add in the Prescott frequency and see what happens. :-)

Thanks for the info. I don't typically delete any as I still have
fair capacity in my IC-T90A. Thats why I still leave the OPP in there
as well ... they still fall back to the old system.

I do have to get this new one figured out though!

http://www3.sympatico.ca/dmitton
SPAM Reduction: Remove "x." from my domain.