Old November 15th 05, 11:39 PM
HotShot

Default Ontario Canada Ambulance Frequencies?!?!

Have you thought about using any of the vehicle repeater frequencies?

I'm sure there's either an ambulance base or hospital in the area.

Try these.

http://www.radioreference.com/module...ame=RR&aid=575

Doug Mitton wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Hi Doug,

Don't get rid of 150.100 yet, I heard the Kingston dispatcher using it
today to communicate with an air ambulance...

Paul :-)

Doug Mitton wrote:

I still get the fire department fine, OPP still seems active on one of
their old repeaters and Brockville Police still use the old frequency
(Provincial Common) quite often; BUT I haven't found ambulance yet BUT
I haven't been doing a lot of searching either. Maybe I should just
add in the Prescott frequency and see what happens. :-)

Thanks for the info. I don't typically delete any as I still have
fair capacity in my IC-T90A. Thats why I still leave the OPP in there
as well ... they still fall back to the old system.

I do have to get this new one figured out though!