Old November 15th 05, 11:55 PM
sonyfunai

Default What's It Worth?

If the auction isn't over, chances are it will sell for more than $200.
Prices can easily move $100 or more in the last few minutes of an auction.

I have seen "out of box" average condition 2010s sell for under $250 on Ebay
recently. Have also seen quite a few 2010s offered at hamfests for $125-$175
during the last year. Saw one for $150 in the original box with everything
and nobody was jumping on it immediately. Depends upon how much you can
spend and if you want it now without shopping around, but $200 to $250 for a
nice used one on Ebay isn't all that terrible.

The 2010 isn't the best radio ever made, but it comes pretty darn close.

"YBZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

For the few short years I've been involved with Shortwave radios, I've
read from numerous sources that the Sony 2010 is either compared to the
second coming of Christ or a good radio that's possibly overrated.