Old November 16th 05, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard

Default Bush sending troops to France!!!

dxAce wrote:

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

Beerbarrel wrote:

At least when went, unlike our sissy neighbors to the north. It is
really embarrassing living next to a country of cowards. I thinks that
it is time to attack Canada and send the survivors to Iraq, all 2 of
them.

Saw on TV where the Canadians want to erect a memorial to honor the
cowards from the US who ran up there during the Viet Nam war. Way to go
CanaDUH, nothing like honoring cowards.

In that case they might just erect a memorial to honour all of CanaDuh.

Dumbass Canucks, what'll they think of next.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'm sure that we can erect the One-Finger Memorial for you and Swish.

JB