Old November 16th 05, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Tennessee Nurse

an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Wonder where he could get the cash as a "commissioned
officer" to afford dress blues? Maybe on "Amelia's"
credit card?

indeed if he he were an ARMY officer active or reservse he would be
required to obtain types of dress uniforms theBlue the Dress Mess blues
and there were a adress white when Iserved I have a set myself

per AR 700-10

When you served in WHAT?

The United States Pagan Chemical Corps?

Those "adress whites" get messy sacrificng those chickens, don't
they?

How about a white dress and white shoes?

Not until WE have "confirmation," Brian...

he would be required to own them in the Army

Having never served in the Army, I never had that problem.

The two sets of dress blues I owned while in the Marine Corps were
issued to me, free of charge. A "perk" of assigned duties.

No white shoes required.

Steve, K4YZ