Old November 16th 05, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Charlie

Default Ontario Canada Ambulance Frequencies?!?!

Hi HotShot,

I have tried a few of the 413.XXX channels and not heard a peep out of
them. The Ambulance service has changed over to Bell Fleetnet and
dropped the Motorola channels other then using 150.100 for air ambulance
and to contact Brockville Control to get them to open and close doors
when the arrive back at the fire halls they are based at.

Not even sure what band to start searching to find the new channel.

Paul :-)

HotShot wrote:
Have you thought about using any of the vehicle repeater frequencies?

I'm sure there's either an ambulance base or hospital in the area.

Try these.

http://www.radioreference.com/module...ame=RR&aid=575

--
To reply, change the "DOT" to a "." and canada to "ca".