Old November 16th 05, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
ah I guess Dave does not like american doing their civic duty

CIVIC DUTY...?!?!?

yes civic duty
cuting stevie crying

I "dared" to challenge one of Lennie's comments to the FCC in
EXACTLY the same manner and he went on for Y E A R S about how I
allegedly tried to challenge his "right" to seek redress from the
government! ! ! !

becuase you did

you tried to get the FCC to violate the Consititution of the US becuase
you don't like Len anderson. Personaly I am glad you did, made anything
else you tired to say all but unread

Lennie goes one further! He actually "WARNS" the commentor about
HIS comments IN THE REPLY TO THE FCC ! ! ! ! ! !

WTF is LENNIE to "WARN" anyone...?!?! He doesn't even qualify to
be a school crossing guard!

rant away Stevie boy

all you are doing is proving that you do not respect the Constitution
or the process of law

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING "civic" about Lennie's intent or
comments. It was nothing but hateful bile polished by self-promoting
pontification.

showing do you don't know the meaning of the word "civic"

Civic" duty does not imply any requirement to agree with a narrow
minded proven bogot like yourself

Steve, K4YZ