Old November 16th 05, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default Day 8 - 05-235 - Any new procode test arguments?

Grümwîtch thë Ünflãppåblê wrote:
"Bill Sohl" wrote in message
ink.net...
:
: That majority is a very thin one.
:

A thinner majority was decided your so-called "leader of the free world".

quite incorrect and shows the poster alas does not understand the US
constitution

Like Bush or not, he like every president but a couple (Ford, T
Rosevent ) was elected by the Electorial college

the people vote for these slates of electors

a Presdient could in theory be elected with as few as one quater of the
cast votes if those voters were to correct places in the country

Cheerio,
Barnabus Grumwitch Overbyte

--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."