Old December 8th 04, 05:02 PM
BH

John Goller, k9uwa wrote:

In article Nnutd.176902$cJ3.62398@fed1read06,
PAM says...

What kind of package? Are they similar to the Allen Bradley
cylinder packaging? Or, do they have a more "modern" look to
them? I generally look for the NOS Allen Bradley resistors when
I can find them.

Pete

No Pete... they are the newer packaging style... re carbon resistors
see comments from the other Bill Turner W6WRT regarding them.... I agree
with him.... long term they aren't as stable as the newer metal film
resistors
John k9uwa

How stable do they need to be in an old radio where components values
can vary, sometimes by quite a bit, and the radio will still perform
just fine?