Old November 16th 05, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

Default DX Season

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message

From: "Brian Hill"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:36:50 -0600
Subject: DX Season

"MnMikew" wrote in message

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Its 44* outside right now in Twain Harte and
I just got done Blowing the Autumn Leaves
Off the Drive Way. Next comes the Rain
Gutters when the Day gets a little warmer.
http://www.mymotherlode.com/Weather/

Got my snowmobile out last night, ummmm the smell of two-stroke.

Leaving
for
deer camp in Wisconsin on Friday, bringin the radios.

It's gonna snow on us tonite Mike.

BH

"Snow"? What's that? I wore a long sleeve shirt today. It was hot

outside
but comfortable inside in the air conditioning. I sure hope we can

use the
fireplace this winter.

No thanks. I'll take snow and 4 seasons over
two: hurricane and non-hurricane season.

--Mike L.

Oh, so true Mike. Though we do have those pesky tornados.