Old November 16th 05, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
john

Default Foul mouthed fishermen

"Dan Morisseau" wrote in message
john wrote:

real people use real language and all forms of it so grow up!

Real people use capitalization, punctuation and grammar. Illiterate,
retarded trolls do not!

--
Milepost 11.7 - UPRR Jeff City Sub - N 38°34'53", W 90°22'32", 680'
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to

Yes and only arseholes complain about such trivia when they have no other
comment.

Once again if you don't like what you are listening to then tune to
somewhere else.