Old November 16th 05, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Dave Platt

Default FYI: Icom IC-7000 approved

In article ,
Dick LeadWinger wrote:

Yeah, but you can't watch TV on a 706. You can on a 7000. :-)

.... for as long as NTSC analog TV remains on the air, which is likely
to be a lot less than the useful lifetime of a 7000.

Now, if they can provide a way to download an ATSC decoder and
MPEG-2 decompressor into the 7000's DSP, they might just have a
gimmick which will survive for a while :-}

--
Dave Platt AE6EO