Old November 16th 05, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default Windy Anderson's 11/14 Reply to Comments

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
It should come as no surprise that Len Anderson's eight pages of
pontificating, self-important reply to the comments of Robert G.
Rightsell read almost exactly like his frequent pontificating,
self-important rants in r.r.a.p.
It should come as no suprise that Dave/K8MN has just posted his longest
post ever not providing the details or tips for aspiring DXers, but in
rediculing someone who has had an -almost- lifelong interest in radio.

"Rediculing"? You've spent so much time conversing with Mark that
you're starting to write like him.

Dave is trying to insult me.

Yep, I'm responding in kind to your usual red-hatted monkey routine.

If I'd wanted to post an
instructional message on DXing, I'd likely post it to the DX newsgroup.

Do you need directions?

"Redicule"?

In my comments to the Commission, I did not find it necessary to target
a single individual or group, nor did I use terms like "puffery",
"egregious" or "insulting".

Perhaps you have no passion for the subject matter.

Perhaps Windy just got his feathers ruffled in comments on an endeavor
in which he is not a participant.

Your organ grinder pal

Organ grinder pal?

Yep, as Hans Brakob has pointed out on a number of occasions, Len is the
organ grinder; you are the red-hatted monkey.

Are you trying to insult someone?

Are you insulted that I've pointed out the obvious?

In your comments on RRAP, why do you
find it necessary to target single individuals and groups?

I don't just target single individuals, Brian. Married folks are fair game.

...hasn't yet taken the
first baby step toward obtaining an amateur radio license in all these
many years. He hasn't gotten into amateur radio. He isn't in amateur
radio. He will not be in amateur radio, no matter what he writes here.

I guess Len is relegated to a life of professional radio.

Len is relegated to his retirement from professional radio and to no
connection with amateur radio.

Carry on, little red-hatted monkey.

More insults? Way to go, Dave. Pillar of the radio community. Good
DX!

Examine your comments to my post and get back to me.

Dave K8MN